Friday 5 December 2008

FAVOURITE DECKS

When reading face-to-face (f2f) with clients I offer a choice of decks. This changes slightly according to my mood and the type of event that might be involved, but the 'usual suspects' include:

Buckland Romani

Rider Waite Smith (RWS) - Radiant Rider Waite

Robin Wood

Pearls of Wisdom (just added - see post below)

Gilded

When reading on-line I offer Buckland Romani, RWS, Robin Wood, Lover's Path and Bright Idea Deck - see Useful Links: Tarot Source Readings, where there are links to reviews of these decks.

I also love the Thoth Tarot, Waking the Wild Spirit and - oh, many others! - often decks connected to mythology / story-telling.

My collection now numbers 230+ decks, so for further info you can find the full Tarot Source Collection at Tarot Addicts (see Useful Links in column on the right).

No comments: