Saturday 13 December 2008

ONLINE READING ABOUT TAROT

I am currently enjoying the entertainment of following two blogs with a great deal of information connected to the theory of tarot and tarot reading.

If this should also interest you, do check out both (they can be considered in 'enemy camps' - part of the entertainment factor for me).

Tarotica
A blog I find amusing, very informative and - in a way I like - opinionated, leading to an interesting website (currently being 'renovated').

This caught my eye as Tarotica is what I thought to call my blog some time back, before I actually started blogging.

Mary K. Greer’s Tarot Blog
This blog is by a very well known tarot writer whose ideas I find stimulating and informative, and with whom I very much enjoyed talking tarot at one of TABI's conferences (see Useful Links for TABI).

No comments: